The Five Signs of Good Relationship

Have you ever had one of those AHA moments when you realized that the relationship you were in wasn’t the relationship you really wanted?

Did it  take you a few weeks to come to that realization or did it take you months, years or even decades?

Well, in this video, you’ll learn the 5 signs of a good relationship and how to make sure you know when it’s time to walk away so that you don’t continue to invest your precious time in a relationship that will never be the relationship your heart really wants!

Watch here…

Hope this helps!

Much Love,

Joe

Please like and share!

14 thoughts on “The Five Signs of Good Relationship

1. Kara says:

Joe this was very good and I agree with it but I just ended a 3 1/2 year relationship. He had all these 5 signs except the spiritul one in the beginning. I thought we were on the same page. Then after a year or so half of everything he said he wanted in the beginning changed. That’s why I hung in there with him. How can I avoid wasting my time again? For example he said he was retiring at the end of the year when we started dating & wanted to travel for 6 mos & live together. Here we are almost 4 years later, he’s still a workaholic & has never taken me on a vacation except his daughter’s birthday party in Vegas to tag along. never just for the 2 of us. And he’s very successful so it’s not a money issue. He always treated me very nice & respectfully I just don’t get what happened. PS- his wife dumped him & I’m not sure he got over it even though he said he was. Thoughts please?

• Bee says:

Kara, your answer is IN YOUR OWN words: you say “He had all these 5 signs except the spiritul one in the beginning” – so a. he did not have ALL 5 signs, right?
      Then you write: “Then after a year or so half of everything he said he wanted in the beginning changed”, so b. you were NOT on the same page and he did NOT have all the signs. On the opposite – he changed and became incompatible to you.
      You also write: “has never taken me on a vacation” – so, this was something that was important to you, but was NEVER important to him.
      This is where you compromised and did not respect yourself.
      Next time, the minute you realize that someone is incompatible – just say, thanks, this is NOT what I’m looking for, good luck to you, I’m going to find the RIGHT man for ME.
      You did nothing wrong, he was just the wrong guy. Your mistake was that you gave him too many chances, at your expense.
      With Joe’s great advice, you can now check any man right from the start. If it seems he has ALL 5 signs – great, keep checking him. You can detect the wrong guy within 1-3 dates, but when it’s good, it takes longer to get to know them. Usually a year, just like you saw yourself. He did not “change”, he was simply finally revealing his true colors whereas in the beginning, he was “on his best behaviour” in order to win you over.
      Hope that helps.

2. Ninah says:

After 40 years of dating, I’ve never met anyone with all 5 signs. I moved from my hometown when I was 20. I’m very unusual in my thinking, spirituality and intelligence. The place I moved to was easy to get a job in and I made some great friends, but no one close to my upbringing (socially). Guess I’m doomed unless I move, and now my business is booming.

• Kristina says:

Ninah, I can relate in the way of being probably not as the majority of people in my thinking, intelligence. It inspires me to value being me (not those experiences I made in childhood and adulthood when I was always “too much” ), to feel it and wanting someone who can be on my level (the way I feel it). It would be a sad life to settle.

• sounds to me like there might be some unconscious beliefs or some incongruency in your thought/words/actions which is making it difficult to attract the one man you’re looking for! Thoughts?

3. Beth says:

These all seem like excellent things to go for in a relationship and i can imagine how wonderful it would feel. Interesting why we settle and accept a few of those–we need to really learn to love OURSELVES and stand up for the things we truly need in a relationship to be happy! I haven’t quite done that yet.

4. Artlover says:

What I would find mind boggling is I know someone very well educated and successful who has been married for a long time to a lady of abyssmal difference in this repsect. How can this be the case, I was told she is a “home maker”, but does this suffice?

• Kristina says:

Good question. Perhaps the educated man does not want to talk and share his intellect, spirit, social circle with his wife. In the past, it was the normal way. Maybe the man wants to be the smarter one, the financial breadwinner to keep his power and the home maker women who he cannot talk much is what he wants (my grandfather, my father are those men -they choose women upon the fact whether they will cook, clean for them etc…home-making, but the woman should not be much smart, they talk with guys, at work…they do not need it at home). I also heard that smart, educated men e.g. in Germany import and go for the home-making women from Eastern Europe (Russia mainly).
      They discuss this often whether it is ok not to have much intellectual exchange with the woman, and some men are pretty happy about it. They want no quarrels. It is easier.

• If all a man wanted was someone to cook for him, clean his house and have his babies why do so Manny guys who pick women like that treat them like crap or have affairs

There is a difference between picking a wife and picking a partner

5. Kristina says:

I have been in many not intellectually, spiritually compatible relationships.
    I cannot have the conversations that I would like. Thank you pointing this out, Joe. Great help ! I did not know that it is a valuable concern.
    I am hungry for intellectual exchange in the relationships . At the beginning of the relationship it was ok. I even did not notice or I thought that they are not opening up to me. I was waiting for the time they will start talking with me. Slowly, I had to start regressing to their level. However, the intellectual, spiritual fulfillment had never come. I felt not heard, not seen, being alone. A big pain.
    In my childhood, I had been treated as stupid, ignored..I have hard time to access myself and see myself where I am….and who the guys are.
    Is the intellect, spiritual compatibility is something that will grow, that will come. But how much time to wait ?